Methylcobalamin Folic Acid and Vitamin B Complex Tablets
- Mecobalamin, Alpha lipoic acid and vitamins B complex is an exclusive combination which helps in the management of diabetic neuropathy, used to lower homocysteine level and several vitamin deficiencies.
- Mecobalamin is known as an energy vitamin, a vital nutrient for neurons and supports the immune system. It serves numerous functions such as retards ageing process of the brain, promote the formation of red blood cells, boosts nerve myelination, decreases serum homocysteine levels and maintains regular sleep patterns.
- Alpha-lipoic acid (ALA) a potent antioxidant that protects the neurons from oxidative stress by reducing free radical generation.
- Pyridoxine enhanced the formation of the myelin sheath and needed to maintain the health of red blood cells, skin and nerve.
- Thiamine improves nerve conduction velocity by reducing pain. It modulates nerve impulse transmission thus useful to treat neuropathy and nerve pain syndrome.
- Folic acid serves a vital role in the regulation of numerous metabolic processes, such as nervous system development and functioning.