Methylcobalamin, Docohexaenoic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid Soft Gelatin Capsules
- Advafol-D is a unique combination of advance form of folic acid, methylcobalamin and pyridoxine with DHA 10%.
- Mecobalamin also known as an energy vitamin, a vital nutrient for neurons and supports immune system. It serves numerous functions such as retards ageing process of the brain, promote formation of red blood cells, boosts nerve myelination, decreases serum homocysteine levels and maintains regular sleep patterns.
- Pyridoxine enhance the formation of myelin sheath and needed to maintain the health of red blood cells, skin and nerve.
- Folic acid serves vital role in the regulation of numerous metabolic processes such as nervous system development and functioning.
- Omega-3 fatty acids are essential fats found in vegetable oils, fish, flax seeds, nuts (especially walnuts) and leafy vegetables. It serves key role in making hormone that regulates relaxation and contraction of artery wall, blood circulation and inflammation.